Being a leader in payment processing brings major responsibility, not only to process bank cards and payments but also to drive your revenue. We’re committed to keeping you ahead of the competition with new proprietary services, only available to our customers.
- Businesstrack.com (First Data)
- TransLink (Tsys)
Access key information 24/7 on all of your payment streams through Business Tracks, a single consolidated web tool that provides convenient, user friendly insight into all of your processing data, including credit, debit, prepaid/gift card and check.
- Payer Authentication
Verified by Visa® improves the security of payment transactions in the electronic commerce environment over open networks.
- 24/7 Customer Service
Most issues arise when you least expect them. Payment processing is a mission-critical element of your business. You don’t want to risk being left alone without support outside of business hours. Ignite Payments is there for you 24/7 with little down time.
- Multi-Lingual Support
You will appreciate the added efficiency of having multi-lingual support available. We are prepared to meet the needs of you and your employees.
We provide merchant account holders state-of-the-art services like 24/7 customer care, network connectivity, and technical support. We seek to earn your business every day.
- Business Track® Access and manage all processing data through a consolidated, user-friendly web portal
- ClientLine® Reporting Analyze payment processing with an easy-to-use online reporting tool that provides access to data in flexible formats
- Data File Manager℠ *Create, test, manage and generate raw data files where you control the set-up and delivery
- eIDS™ Automate the dispute management process to minimize chargeback losses, reduce risk and prevent fraud
- Merchant Alerts*Receive timely notifications of reconciliation and dispute events that have bottom-line impact
- Merchant Statements *Access comprehensive reporting of submissions, chargebacks, interchange rates, funding information and associated fees
- Payments Tax Manager View, update and manage store-level tax information from a centralized online tool
*Not available on all platforms